Image Map

July 4, 2014

F(X) RED LIGHT Inspired Makeup

I love grungy looks and was so hyped when I saw that (fx) came back with RED LIGHT along that kind of look! I decided to go ahead and try doing a look inspired by the video as I thought their concept was amazing.


First off, decide which eye you want to make up. You will not do your eyebrows on that side as well. Afterwards, you decide which eye you want to wear lenses - if any at all.

Once you've decided that, let's get on to the tutorial :)


For the lips, apply a red color and blend out the edges.
You can choose to do a subtle gradient which I have made a quick tutorial for HERE.

Once you got your makeup did..
Find some chain accessories and rock this look!

Don't forget to take photos too!




Hope you liked the tutorial!
Let me know if you try out this look, cuz I'd like to know ;D or tweet/instagram it!

And obvi, I'll leave you with their music video.

F(X) - RED LIGHT

23 comments:

  1. lovely tutorial Christina! I was also gonna do an inspired look by their comeback because their makeup concept looked amazing, also you look really pretty!

    PIXELS ON YOUR SCREEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tutorial, such a sexy dramatic look!

    GALAXERIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love f(x) and the make up you did it ^-^

    I want to invite you to my blog, i have a giveaway from dresslily ^-^

    http://merywright.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...this is amazing! You did the makeup so flawlessly! <3 I really loved their new music video too~ I'm going to try an inspired makeup look as well! Thanks for the tutorial!

    Love, Aimee
    My Blog | Recent Blog Post - DIY Nail Polish

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that actually looks really cool! it works XD nice tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely going to try out this look! I immediately thought about doing so when I was watching the MV hehe. Thanks for sharing your tutorial, I love the way it looks on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried the tape. an OUCH!!!! Hurts so bad pulling it out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should still do it! I'd like to see your take on it as well :) And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :) I like how there are two sides to one look in this concept

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank youuu! I'd like to see it if you try! Hope the tutorial will help :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pictorial ~ you look absolutely gorgeous on both looks :)

    Kay ♡ imladiiekay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you :) I like how one side looks natural and minimal while the other one is completely different!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely... <3
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing make-up! thank you!




    www.jujurika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I hope you get a chance to try ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. the faded lipstick looks so good! I want to try that now :) beautiful look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you will try it out! It's still bold yet subtle! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you!! I just checked yours out too, seems like everybody loves her look the best :P It's the most dramatic I suppose!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis