Image Map

July 24, 2014

ADDICTED to Nail Stickers!

I'm late on trying nail stickers. I've always liked the idea of how easy they are but never come across any I liked in stores. BornPrettyStore sent me three to try and I think I'm addicted.


Two of these(the blue floral one and oriental painting one) were more like water decals. Meaning that you soak them in water and they come off as a film that you then put on your nail and apply top coat. More finicky, yes.

First is this super pretty floral one!
I thought it would be too much to have all my nails with this sticker so I did it selectively and it turned out very nicely.
Link: http://www.bornprettystore.com/12pcs-nail-water-decals-transfer-stickers-charming-lily-peony-pattern-p-14974.html

Second is the oriental painting nail sticker.
Unlike the one above, these are like tiny stickers and does not cover your entire nail. I had already painted a white base color before applying them.
Link: http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-water-decals-transfers-sticker-stylish-feather-flower-bird-pattern-sheet-g044k222-p-13695.html

Lastly, is my fave!
These are the LEGIT nail stickers y'all. You literally just peel them off, stick them on your nails and paint a coat of clear polish(optional). The result looks amazing, like you had gel nails done at a salon. I was also obsessed with the design <3 p="">
Link: http://www.bornprettystore.com/14pcs-full-nail-sticker-nostalgic-effiel-tower-pretty-floral-patterned-p-12031.html


 Great thing about all of these is that there isn't any waiting time for them to dry, it's easy and they all live up to what they claim - they last 7 days. Removal is just like regular nail polish and the designs are intricate and detailed without the $$$ and effort. Plus for me.

BornPrettyStore has a TON of different designs for very cheap prices so you guys could check it out! Some of these designs get sold pretty quick so take your pick.

 Click the link for their nail art:
http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-c-268.html

10% off code: EZB10



16 comments:

  1. So pretty. I also love nail stickers although i find it hard to put :(

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG (OPEN WORLDWIDE)
    Lou of, steal-thestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg stunning, love them!

    Ana, x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg wow! I love the last nail design, it's so vintage and so pretty!! ^O^
    I've only tried Sally Hansens nail sticker before but their designs are no where near as pretty as this haha!! Thanks for sharing~~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow it's so cool! uer nails look perfect~ Thanks for sharing ~




    My blog ♥ New Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was the same for me! these ones are so much nicer! The last one is what I have on now and it's lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nails look perfect only thanks to the stickers ;D haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! I am yet to try nail stickers period. My nails are so brittle and weak at times I try not to put anything on them most of the times. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gurl, you'd looove these then! I don't think these harm your nails nearly as much as actual nail polish does! It might even help resist how brittle your nails may be(imo :P)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the patterns! Do you have any tips on how to make them last longer? I feel like nail stickers always fall/peel off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah~ I used to really love nail stickers when I was younger, but then I have no idea what happened, and now I hate them >.< I think I'm just uncreative when I arrange them on my nails. :\ But it looks super pretty on you~ :D I wish you could do my nails :\ Thanks for the post!

    Love, Aimee

    My Blog | Join my Blogiversary International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Learn to love them again!! haha Sometimes no arrangement is needed. Just stick em everywhere, randomly >:D I'd be down with doing your nails! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. woooow *___* really beautiful nail stickers! I've got a little but I don't use it a lot, I prefer jewels jaja

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Top coat like mad! haha Mine have been really good and last for more than a week. It might depend on the quality of the stickers too though :/ But top coat that baby up haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like jewels too, but they always fall off T^T And it's inconvenient for me at work. They are suuuper pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All so elegant *0* I see why you're addicted ^^ All so beautiful!!

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis