Image Map

February 13, 2014

{ Candylicious } Cherry 3 Tone Brown

Long time no circle lens review!

Today I'm reviewing a more natural brown pair that still gives you that pop you need. They were sent to me from ♥AppleofYo​urEyes♥ along with two other pairs that I will be reviewing soon. 

The pair today is known as 
They are a very nice brown lens that has a slight red tint to it.

LENS INFO
Manufacturer: Dueba
Diameter: 16.0mm
Water Content: 48%
BC: 8.6
Yearly Disposal


WINDOW LIGHT  
 INDOOR LIGHT
 FLASH

COLOR + DESIGN
The design is like a mix between the classic GEO three tones and the Puffy series. Which I think is so pretty! The three tones give dimension and help it make more blended and natural. The color is a reddish brown. The outer rim is a dark grey-brown and the center is where the reddish pigments are. 


COMFORT + ENLARGEMENT
 The comfort was good, I didn't get dry eyes with these as they also seem to be fairly thin in thickness. The diameter is 16.0mm which is usually too big for it to look natural on me, however, they don't seem to look that big at all! Possibly because the glasses were bigger haha

OVERALL
I really like these and would definitely wear them out as everyday lenses! Lovin' the color, lovin' the design. What more can I say? Oh, they have these in prescription, but I got these in plano, would've liked them in prescription now that I'd wear them even without glasses.

Here's the link to these lenses: 


And that's the last selfie here! If you guys would like to check out these lenses or any other series check out ♥AppleofYo​urEyes♥ naoo.

GET, GET, GET IT.



xx

6 comments:

  1. These are so cute, natural and really suits you so well!!

    I love the design and colour so much!!

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks good on you!! And i love your eye makeup look btw looking so natural and great together with the lense :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your eye makeup here! you look great and i like how these lenses look natural ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I like how they look too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Yeah surprisingly the makeup I wore with the lenses look natural somehow haha, without the lenses my makeup would be too overpowering :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Emi! They are natural yet at the same time not really.. LOL Best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis