Image Map

February 20, 2014

02.20.14 OOTD/FOTD + PTX

 I finally got myself a full body mirror so I could take proper photos of my outfits!

I don't generally use clutches when going out as it simply CANNOT carry what I always have with me - a water bottle. But I got a few during my Vietnam trip and thought that I should use them, not just for events.


The makeup is nothing aside from the norm. I'm surprisingly still keeping my long bangs. 

Tempted to cut it.



Additionally, I was able to go to a PTX concert last night!

They were on tour and came to my city to perform and they were simply UHMAAAAAZING.
Their videos on Youtube are great as it is, but to hear them perform live just gave me the chills constantly throughout the show. Not to mention that they are such a cute and talented group of artists, made me smile all night long :)

If you haven't heard of PENTATONIX yet, they are an amazing acapella group. Def check them out!
Below are just some songs that they performed live last night :)







xx

12 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and I love your makeup! :D And omg PTX I'm so jelly. I love them too! I want to see them one day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youu! Omgsh, if you ever have the chance, gooo! Because I'm not kidding when I say that I got chills by how amazing they were. Nothing beats how they perform live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! love the bottom you wear. and also ur lipstick is so sexy! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you, love clutch bags too but it definitely can never fit all the things you want into it! And you look so pretty in that 2nd selfie photo hehe, your makeup looks amazing :)
    I like listening to pentatonix too, especially their starships cover ^_^ thanks for sharing


    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely ^^

    I also want a full body mirror!!!! *0*

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! The bottoms are quite eyecatching but I like them because they are comfy haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in a search for a bag that is the perfect size with the right amount of sections lol It's so hard to find that "perfect" anything though, sadly :( And thank you! Ah yes, they're music and what they do in general is just so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha you should get one! It helps soooooo much more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome!! your outfit is super cute :) always looking stunning, dear! I've also been using black liquid eyeliner (from Kate) for a long time, so it was a bit of a change for me too! I think black looks great on everyone :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your trousers are amazing !! I love them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! And Yes, I agree, black suits everyone! I really want to try a brown and nude look sometime though now that I keep thinking about it.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I like how they can be paired with a plain outfit and make it stand out as an accent piece :P

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis